Curriculum and Requirements
The purpose of this program is to prepare students for employment in entry-level accounting positions. Program content prepares students in the principles, procedures and theories of organizing, recording and maintaining financial records.
Program Code: TC-ATO
- ACG 2021 - Principles of Financial Accounting 3 cr.
- ACG 2071 - Principles of Managerial Accounting 3 cr.
- ACG 2450 - Microcomputers in Accounting 3 cr.
- CGS 1000 - Computer Concepts 3 cr.
- CGS 1100 - Microcomputer Applications 3 cr.
- OST 2335 - Business Communications 3 cr.