Curriculum and Requirements
The purpose of this program is to prepare students to assist architects and construction engineers in planning, designing and detailing. Computer design techniques are emphasized in this program. Upon successful completion of this program, an individual may transfer into the two-year Associate in Science in Drafting and Design Technology degree. The courses in this program are part of the AS degree.
Upon completion, students need to contact the Admissions and Student Records office to apply for their certificate. Students are encouraged to complete courses in the AS degree.
Program Code: TC-AF
- CGS 1100 - Microcomputer Applications 3 cr.
- ETD 1100 - Technical Drawing 3 cr.
- ETD 1530 - Architectural Drafting 3 cr.
- ETD 2320 - Computer Aided Drafting I 3 cr.
- ETD 2340 - Computer Aided Drafting II 3 cr.