Curriculum and Requirements
The purpose of this program is to prepare students for the operation of a business and to become business owners and entrepreneurs. It also provides supplemental training for persons previously or currently operating or owning a business. The courses in this program are also part of the Business Administration AS to BS Transfer Program―Associate in Science degree. Students need to contact the Admissions and Student Records office to apply for their certificate. After receiving their certificate, students are encouraged to continue their education by completing the courses in the AS degree.
Program Code: TC-SBM
- ACG 2021 - Principles of Financial Accounting 3 cr.
- BUL 2241 - Business Law 3 cr.
- CGS 1100 - Microcomputer Applications 3 cr.
- ECO 2013 - Principles of Macroeconomics 3 cr.
- GEB 1136 - Introduction to E-Business 3 cr.
- Any MAC, MGF, MTG or STA prefix mathematics course listed in the College Catalog and Student Handbook (Students planning to transfer to the AS to BS Transfer program should take MAC 1105.) 3 cr.
- MNA 1100 - Organizational Behavior 3 cr.
- OST 2335 - Business Communications 3 cr.