Curriculum and Requirements
The purpose of this program is to prepare students for employment in occupations such as: supervisory positions—community service coordinator, customer relations representative, department supervisor, human relations specialist or other midmanagement positions in a variety of business environments.
The courses in this certificate program are also part of the Business Administration AS to BS Transfer Program—Associate in Science degree. Students need to contact the Admissions and Student Records office to apply for their certificate. After receiving their certificate, students are encouraged to continue their education by completing the courses in the AS degree.
Program Code TC-BO
- ACG 2021 - Principles of Financial Accounting 3 cr.
- CGS 1100 - Microcomputer Applications 3 cr.
- Any MAC, MGF, MTG or STA prefix mathematics course listed in this College Catalog and Student Handbook (Students planning to transfer to the AS to BS Transfer Program should take MAC 1105.) 3cr.
- MNA 1100 - Organizational Behavior 3 cr.
- MNA 1345 - Principles of Supervision 3 cr.
- OST 2335 - Business Communications 3 cr.