The Adult Education program:
- Values highly all individuals by showing respect and regard for their learning needs
- Is wholly committed to removing barriers in order to actively encourage and include individuals in formal learning
- Offers all learners mentoring, guidance and opportunities for meaningful academic and professional growth
- Strives to implement equality of opportunity for all students
- Works actively to help students achieve their learning goals
If you are interested in preparing for the GED contact one of the Teaching-Learning Centers. If you are ready to take the GED, visit GED.com and take the GED tests online at any time. If you have any questions, contact Career and Testing Services on the West Campus in New Port Richey.