Florida Virtual Campus
Florida Virtual Campus (FLVC) is your online gateway for college information in Florida. FLVC is a free statewide advising system provided by the Florida Department of Education in conjunction with all public colleges in Florida. This advising network allows students to access advising, transfer and career planning information, obtain college grades, review the prerequisite manual for all Florida public university bachelor’s degree requirements and print an unofficial college transcript. FLVC also enables students to download the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and provides other helpful financial aid and academic information. Students are encouraged to visit the website to make use of all the important information it provides.
You can review PHSC’s program requirements on the FLVC website. You can also get your current grades, review your unofficial transcript and run a degree audit that matches your completed courses with program requirements.
- To access your confidential record, enter your PHSC student ID or your Social Security number, and your personal identification number (PIN). Your default PIN is four digits: your day of birth (between 01 and 31) and the last two digits of your birth year (DDYY). Example: if you were born January 5, 1950 your PIN is 0550. If you were born May 31, 1972, your PIN is 3172. PINs are automatically generated for new students as well as students who are re-applying.
- If you have accessed WISE, the PHSC online registration system, use the PIN you created at that time. For your privacy, we encourage you to access WISE to change your PIN.
- To reset your PIN, call the Information Center at 727-847-2727, 352-796-6726, 352-567-6701, 352-688-8798, or 813-527-6615 during normal PHSC business hours or go in person to the Student Development office at one of PHSC’s five campuses. You will need to verify your identity in order to have your PIN reset to the default setting.
- To change your PIN, login to WISE and select Change PIN on the option menu.
- If you have questions about your PIN, please contact the Information Center at 727-847-2727, 352-796-6726, 352-567-6701, 352-688-8798, or 813-527-6615 during normal PHSC business hours or go in person to the Student Development office at one of PHSC’s campuses.. You will need to verify your identity in order to have your PIN reset to the default setting.
- If you experience technical problems using the Florida Virtual Campus website, contact the student help desk.