You are here

Course Substitution Procedures

Procedures to Request Course Substitution(s)

(Refer to IMM #3-26)

  1. Schedule a meeting with the Office of Disabilities Services staff to complete a “Course Substitution Form” (SCN-4)
  2.  Submit a letter to the Director of Disabilities services that requests a course substitution explaining why the student requires a course substitution(s), details prior educational experiences within the discipline area and describes all support/accommodation efforts used in attempts to complete the requirement
  3. Submit appropriate evidence of disabling condition and evidence documenting utilization of all support/accommodation efforts (letters from instructors, tutoring records etc.) to the Director of Disabilities Services