Open House Events
Hey Senior…What's next?
Attend a PHSC Open House to learn about PHSC’s degree, career and certificate programs; online and traditional classroom courses; financial assistance options; and much more.
The Open House events provide a prime opportunity to tour our campus grounds, classrooms and student support centers. PHSC faculty and staff will be available to answer your questions.
PHSC knows the importance of flexible learning options and affordability. Let PHSC take you to the next level in your educational pursuit! Attend an Open House at one of our five campuses to learn more.
Earn your degree at PHSC
- Baccalaureate degrees in high demand fields.
- Associate in Arts degree transfers to Florida public universities or state colleges.
- Associate in Science degrees. Two-year career degrees available.
- Career and Technical programs. Career training in a year or less.
- Quality education and training
- Affordable tuition
- Close commutes
- Transfer and advanced degree opportunities
- Scholarships, grants and financial aid
- Professional academic advising
- Tutoring support—online/one-on-one
- Full service libraries and learning labs
- More than 50 clubs and organizations
- Events, activities and athletics
Open House Options
Those interested in enrolling at PHSC can expedite the admissions process by following these steps:
Complete the application for admissions. Visit Admissions and Student Records for details.
- A $25 application fee must be paid online with Discover, Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
- To obtain the in-state tuition rate you must provide two forms of documentation that prove Florida residency (driver's license, voter card, vehicle registration). Your documentation must show an original issue date that you have been in Florida for at least 12 consecutive months prior to May 6, 2013.
- If you are under 24 years of age, a parent may need to claim residency for you and electronically sign for application. (Your parent will need to bring the items identified above.)
Apply for financial aid at www.fafsa.ed.gov and list PHSC School Code 010652.
- It takes approximately 2 - 4 weeks for PHSC to receive and process your financial aid report. Please contact the Financial Aid department at your designated home campus if you do not hear from our office.
- You must have a high school diploma, General Education Development certificate (GED) or certain Common Placement Test scores to qualify for financial aid.
- All transcripts, including high school/GED and college, must be received before financial aid is reviewed.
Our open house events are over for this year. Please check back next spring.