We welcome your interest in the dual enrollment program at PHSC. The college requires articulation agreements to be in effect in order for secondary students to attend classes at PHSC as dual enrollment students.
How to begin the articulation process:
- Complete, date and sign both the Home School Dual Enrollment Articulation Agreement Information form  (SAR-65B) and the Articulation Agreement . By signing this Articulation Agreement, the non-public school is certifying that the school is in compliance with Florida Statutes 1002.01 and 1002.42.
- Provide a copy of official documentation of the eligible grade level for each dually enrolled student (see Articulation Agreement for eligible grade level).
- Include documentation confirming that each student maintains an overall un-weighted grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or above.
- Provide written verification of each student’s enrollment in a home education program in the Pasco or Hernando County school district. This information is available by contacting the district school board office.
- Review PHSC’s current College Catalog/Student Handbook .
Return the requested information to:
Dr. Bonnie Clark
Vice President of Instruction/Provost, West Campus
Pasco-Hernando State College
10230 Ridge Road
New Port Richey, FL 34654
Additional articulation agreement information
- After completing and returning the Articulation Agreement, the agreement must be approved and signed by PHSC’s District Board of Trustees before a term begins in order for students to be eligible to enroll in classes.
- The Articulation Agreement will be in effect from the date signed by PHSC through the end of that academic year’s summer term in accordance with the dates published in the current College Catalog/Student Handbook .
- If approved, a signed copy of the Articulation Agreement will be mailed to the non-public/private school.
- Please see how to enroll  for information on placement testing, advisement and registration.
- A copy of the current Florida Department of Education Articulation Coordinating Committee Statewide Agreement for Dual Enrollment Courses - High School Equivalency List is available online .
- Non-Public/Private School/Home School Dual Enrollment Grade Level Certification  (SAR-79)
- Home School Dual Enrollment Articulation Agreement Information Form  (SAR-65B)
- Dual Enrollment Permission Form for Non-Public/Private and Home School High School Students  (SAR-66)
- Home School Dual Enrollment Articulation Agreement for College Level Instruction 
The deadline for submission of home school and private school dual enrollment articulation agreements for the 2014 fall term has passed. However, the deadline for submission of agreements for the 2015 spring term is October 10, 2014, and cannot be extended.
Please follow the guidelines for submitting the articulation agreements on this page.