Tylenol scholarship qualifications and eligibility requirements:
• Must be a resident of the 50 United States, Puerto Rico or the District of Columbia.
• Graduate and undergraduate students enrolled in an accredited two-year or four-year college or university, graduate schools, or vocational/technical schools.
• Must be enrolled in a health care related field.
• Must have completed at least one year of undergraduate work or graduate studies by the spring semester of the year that they apply.
• Must have one or more years of school remaining.
Class Year Requirement:
• College sophomore
• College junior
• College senior
• Master’s-level study
• Doctoral-level study
To access the Tylenol scholarship application online, visit the website below, and locate the current Tylenol Scholarship Application page. The 2014 application should be open from around April 15 2014 to June 15, 2014.
Scholarships awarded based on: leadership, academic proficiency and community involvement.
Essays may be a featured part of the application process.
Tylenol Scholarship Application 2014 - You may look for information about the 2014 Tylenol scholarship application process at the beginning of 2014. Applications will be accepted around Apr 15 2014 through Jun 15 2014.
The 40 Tylenol Future Care Scholarship winners for are announced by the end of August.