Gainful employment programs prepare students for gainful employment in recognized occupations. As a postsecondary institution that participates in the student financial assistance programs authorized under Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965 (HEA), as amended, we are obligated to disclose to prospective students certain information about PHSC’s Gainful Employment programs.
Additional information regarding the Gainful Employment regulations are available on the Department of Education’s Gainful Employment information page .
We hope you find this information beneficial in your career and education selection process.
PHSC gainful employment programs:
- Applied Welding Technologies 
- Business Management 
- Computer Programmer 
- Dental Assisting 
- E-Business Technical 
- E-Business Security 
- E-Business Ventures 
- Human Services Assistant 
- Information Technology Management 
- Law Enforcement Officer 
- Marketing Operations 
- Medical Administrative Specialist 
- Medical Coder/Biller 
- Medical Record Transcribing 
- Office Management/Legal Specialization 
- Practical Nursing 
- Web Development Specialist