Google Drive allows you to centrally store your files in the cloud. You can also install the desktop and mobile application to access your files from your computer or Android or iOS mobile device. Google Drive's built-in sync capability ensures that your files, folders, and Google Docs are the same on all your devices.
Google Docs is built in to Google Drive. The Google Docs collaboration suite includes five different applications: Documents, Presentations, Spreadsheets, Forms, and Drawing.
See Google's Google Drive and Docs Overview page for more information.
PHSC students who have a QuistaMail username and password.
- 5 GB of storage.
- Works on PC and Mac computers and iOS and Android mobile devices.
- Built-in sync capability ensures that your files, folders, and Google Docs are the same on all your devices.
- Powerful search capability.
- Google Drive links can replace email attachments, providing access to the same file.
- A QuistaMail userid and password.
Device requirements to download and install the Google Drive app: see the system requirements page.
Data security restrictions
May not be used to store prohibited or restricted data, according to PHCC's Google Apps Policies.
For assistance, please submit a support request.
Free of charge.