Fall term begins August 20.
Get the classes you want—registration begins in April.
What you will find at PHSC:
- Associate in Arts degree that transfers to the Florida State University or College Systems.
- Associate in Science degrees. Two-year career degrees.
- Career and Technical programs. Career training in a year or less.
- Top quality faculty
- Professor led instruction
- Personal attention
- Affordable tuition
- Small classes
- Flexible class options
- Online courses
- Events, activities and athletics
- More than 50 clubs and organizations
- Free parking!
- What are the admissions process steps?
- What's on the checklist for new applicants?
- What are the fees and expenses?
- How can I apply for admission?
- Where do I get information on financial aid?
- What scholarships are available?
- How do I contact the college?
|Student Development and Advising|
|East Campus||Dade City||352-567-6701||A102|
|Spring Hill Campus||Spring Hill||352-340-4818||A112|
|Porter Campus at Wiregrass Ranch||Wesley Chapel||813-527-6894||A316|
|West Campus||New Port Richey||727-847-2727||B102|