Donations are now being accepted to help support individuals and families who experienced extensive loss to personal property and possessions during Hurricane Michael. Monetary donations may be sent to: Philadelphia Primitive Baptist Church Hurricane Relief Fund, c/o Ms. Minnie Likely, 274 Avenue D., Port St. Joe, FL 32456. For questions regarding monetary donations, call 850-866-4704.
Nonperishable items will be collected through December 7, 2018. Donation drop-off boxes are located in each library and Student Life and Leadership office on all five campuses.
Donation items include:
- Paper products (tissue, toilet paper, paper towels, etc.)
- Canned food, including canned pet food
- Cleaning supplies (laundry, kitchen, bathroom – sponges, wipes, soap)
- Hand Sanitizer (travel size)
- Toiletries, travel size (soap, razors, shave gel, shampoo, toothpaste, etc.)
- Feminine Products
- Personal items (all sizes/genders - underwear/shirts, socks)
- Baby items (diapers, formula, shampoo, packaged clothes)
- Sunscreen, bug repellent, bandages
Relief efforts sponsored by PHSC's LIFE, CRU and Student Government Association.