Louis Stokes Alliance for Minority Participation (LSAMP)
Summer STEM Institute
Recent high school students enrolling in Pasco-Hernando State College for Fall 2022 seeking a STEM degree should consider joining us in the Summer STEM Institute program. Participants will engage with faculty, staff, STEM professionals and fellow STEM students to jumpstart their academic journey.
LSAMP is geared towards underrepresented minority students going into the following majors at PHSC:
- Associate in Arts Option 2 - STEM General Pathway
- AA Integrated Animal Biology Pathway
- AA Biomedical Sciences Pathway
- AA Information Science Pathway
- AA Cybersecurity Pathway
- AA Environmental Science & Policy Pathway
- AA Information Technology Pathway
Eligibility and Requirements
- Must be a High School graduate enrolling at PHSC for Fall 2022, and first time in college student.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Must intend to pursue a degree in STEM, non-health sciences.
- Use the 'Register' button on this page to complete an application. (Refer to application for additional information.)
Summer Stem Institute is facilitated by the Central Florida STEM Alliance (CFSA), which is funded through the National Science Foundation’s Louis Stokes Alliance for Minority Participation (LSAMP) program.