Pasco-Hernando State College
Library Assistant (Half-time) - Search Reopened
Provides support for library services.
- Standard high school diploma or GED
- Must have general knowledge of library practices
- Possess good clerical and customer service skills
- Proficiency in data entry
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency with computers, online searching, micro applications, and AV equipment
- Satisfactory criminal history background check
- Must be able to work at least one evening, with additional nights as requested
- Data Entry 3 – Invoice: 5,200 keystrokes per hour (KPH) with 95% accuracy
- One (1) year of college from a regionally accredited institution
- Experience working in a library setting
Applicants selected for interview must have passed the above tests within the last 24 months, or be tested for the above skills level, to be considered for this position. A PHSC representative will contact chosen applicants to schedule a time for testing, if necessary.
Previous applicants are still in consideration and need not re-apply. New applicants must apply online.
All required application material must be uploaded via the online application system. The application materials required are:
- Cover letter
- Current resume
- Proof of eligibility, if claiming a right of Veteran’s Preference (DD-214 and/or any additional supporting documentation, as required) *
No other submitted materials will qualify you to be considered for this position. Applications with incomplete or incorrect documents will not be considered.
*For consideration of Veteran’s Preference, eligibility documents must be uploaded and attached to the online application.
For assistance with online applications, call 727-816-3169.