Pasco-Hernando State College is addressing the technical challenges encountered in implementing the CampusNexus Student (CNS) system. The College will transition back to the WISE system while we work at resolving the technical issues in CNS.This transition will occur over the next several weeks.
- CampusNexus Student continues to be available.
- Reminder: During this period, students can still register in CampusNexus Student.
- Preparing for the transition to WISE. See recommended student preparation for transition steps below.
- CNS will be shut down on Friday, 9/24. At this point, CNS will be unavailable to students.
- 9/24/2021 thru 10/14/2021
- Both CNS and WISE will be unavailable while the college works to transition back to the WISE system.
- Students can still register for Fall Terms B and D classes during this time period. Students will need to meet with your advisor to register for classes. To learn more, visit the Advising Services web page.
- On Friday, 10/15/2021, the transition back to WISE is expected to be complete.
- Anticipate that students may begin using the WISE system to access information on their academics, course schedule, financial account, and financial aid.
Fee payments should continue to be made through CNS thru Thursday, September 23, 2021. Fee payments will resume in WISE beginning October 15, 2021. At this time, no deadline has been set for final fee payments for the fall semester. Please continue to monitor WISE and your PHSC email for further updates.
Books can still be purchased at the college store locations during this time. Students with Financial Aid needing to purchase books should obtain a copy of their scheduled aid from their Financial Aid Advisor and take that to the college store.
Financial Aid Disbursement
- Higher Education Emergency Relief Funds (HEERF III funds) provided under the American Rescue Plan (ARP) are being disbursed daily.
- PELL Grant, SEOG, Student Loans, Foundation and Institutional funds are expected to be disbursed by November 8, 2021.
- State grants and Bright Futures are expected to be disbursed by November 22, 2021.
Concerned About Financial Hardship?
For students who may be experiencing extreme financial hardship during this transition period, additional aid is available. The Higher Education Emergency Relief Funds (HEERF III funds) provided under the American Rescue Plan (ARP) are available to PHSC students. Complete and submit the HEERF III ARP emergency act funds request form. These emergency funds are awarded to eligible students on a first-come, first-served basis. Learn more online at: phsc.edu/emergency-funds/arp.
Preparation for Transition
Both CNS and WISE will be unavailable between Friday, 9/24/2021 and Thursday, 10/14/2021. During this period, students will not be able to access their academic information, course schedule, financial account, and financial aid. To prepare, students are encouraged to perform the following tasks:
- Before 9/24, print or make note of scheduled class times and locations during the transition period
- Stay informed
- Continue to monitor your email
- Continue to monitor PHSC.edu website for up-to-date information
- Download the PHSC Mobile app as another way to stay informed. PHSC Mobile can be downloaded from iTunes App Store and Google Play.
PHSC deeply regrets any hardships or inconveniences experienced over the last several months. The College is working urgently to resolve student services-related issues and will continue to convey important updates to our students. We thank you for your continued patience and understanding as the College takes the necessary steps to ensure student success.