Pasco-Hernando State College (PHSC) is implementing a modern, flexible enterprise resource planning (ERP) system to replace the current outdated legacy-based system. The ERP system will replace current isolated student modules and integrate internal and external third party management information systems.
The purpose of the new ERP system is to optimize business processes and operations by streamlining all college functions including finance/accounting, academic affairs, student affairs, financial aid, human resources, specialized programs, portal/web services, and customer relationship management.
The ultimate goal of the ERP system is to provide a user-friendly, interactive platform that increases productivity and efficiency, reduces costs and time, improves workflows, and simplifies processes overall.
- ERP Mission and Vision
Vision - Transforming our student and employee experience: One College, One Team, One System.
Mission - To deliver an empowering and innovative technological solution for students, employees and the community through an evolving enterprise resource planning system.
- ERP Guiding Principles
Campus Management and Pasco-Hernando State College have partnered to transform the college with a modern, cloud-based student platform for enabling students to achieve academic and career success in today’s global society. To elevate the higher education learning experience for students and faculty, PHSC selected the Campus Management full suite of CampusNexus® solutions, including CampusNexus Engage, CampusNexus Student, CampusNexus Finance, HR & Payroll, and CampusNexus Occupation Insight.
The CampusNexus® platform will become a single-source of truth for faculty and staff across the institution and enables more meaningful and effective student outreach and connection. The solutions have a variety of benefits to students and faculty that transform operational efficiency and academic delivery at an institution.
- Completed Milestones
- 11/5-9/2018 – Evaluations: Attended Conferences and Conducted Reference Calls
- 10/23/2018 – First ERP Steering Committee Meeting
- 11/13/2018 – Vendor Review and Demos
- 12/5-12/7/2018 – Vendor Review and Demos
- 1/16-1/18/2019 – Vendor Review and Demos
- 2/6-2/7/2019 – Technical Integration meetings
- 2/8/2019 – Evaluation packets from the ERP Steering Committee
- 2/28/2019 – Steering Committee voted for Campus Management as the ERP.
- 4/2019 – Board Approved Contract, signed June, 2019
- 8/6-8/7/2019 – Are you Ready Workshops
- 9/9-9/20/2019 – CampusNexus Kickoff
- 10/28-10/30/2019 – Data Discovery
- 11/12/2019 – CampusNexus Finance and HR/Payroll Demos
- 12/2-12/5/2019 – CampusNexus Finance, HR and Payroll data discovery
- 12/30/2019-1/10/2020 – Student design solution reviewed
- 1/13-2/18/2020 – Student system configuration phase 1
- 1/13-1/24/2020 – Finance design and configuration discovery
- 1/31/2020 – Student Experience demo 1
- 2/19/2020 – Student Experience demo 2
- 2/24/2020 – HR design and configuration discovery
- 2/25-4/3/2020 – Integration design discovery
- 3/19-3/31/2020 – Finance data discovery
- 3/23-4/3/2020 – student data imported into CampusNexus for Spin 1
- 3/25/2020 – student legacy values mapped to new CampusNexus configuration
- 4/6/2020 – Student Spin 1 Test phase kickoff
Rollout of System Components
|Finance||October - November 2020|
|Human Resources||November - December 2020|
|Payroll||November - December 2020|
|Financial Aid||February - March 2021|
|Student||February - March 2021|