Executive Director, Instructional Performing Arts Center
Senior operating officer for the center and community liaison to external College stakeholders regarding academic programs at the center and center usage. Coordinates the academic programs at the center under the direction of the Porter Campus Provost to include center operations, adjunct faculty recommendations for employment, evaluations of adjunct faculty, class schedule development, and monitoring instructional effectiveness.
- Master’s degree in fine arts/fine arts-related or education/education-related academic discipline from a regionally accredited institution
- Background in instruction with a minimum of three (3) years of full or part-time successful teaching experience
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and proven management skills to work successfully with faculty, students, K-12 education providers, community stakeholders, and other related personnel
- Proficient in use of academic technology
- Demonstrated experience in either performing arts management, operations, or event planning
Occasional evening and weekend hours required.
All required application material must be uploaded via the online application system. The application materials required are: (1) cover letter, (2) current resume, (3) copy of graduate transcripts. No other submitted materials will qualify you to be considered for this position. The application review process may be initiated with unofficial graduate transcripts; however, official transcripts must be received during the initial term of hire. Applications with incomplete or incorrect documents will not be considered.
Applicants who claim a right of Veteran’s Preference must provide proof of eligibility (DD-214 and/or any additional supporting documentation, as required). This document must be uploaded and attached to the online application for consideration.
For assistance with online applications, call 727-816-3169.