Spring 2023 Win Big Laptop Giveaway is Closed.
And the Winners are...
- Sandra Billett
- Karlee Boniol
- Taylor Branscomb
- Jessie Darby
- Collinique Davis
- Alexys Ferrantelli
- Alexandria Heywood
- Ava Khalvatyan
- Loan Lucas
- Traelynn Patterson
- Nicholas Plaisted
- Dajia Sheeley
- Alexandra Stirling
- Kevin Villalobos
- Trinity Whittaker
Each eligible PHSC student winner will receive 1 of 15 laptops. Winners will be contacted by Student Affairs to learn how they can collect their prize.
This is an amendment to the Win Big rules to clarify that students must be registered and active PHSC students for the Spring 2023 Semester on November 23, 2022, and remain active and registered for the Spring 2023 season through the day of the drawing.
- Be an active PHSC student, registered for Spring Term 2023 as of Nov. 23, 2022, and remain active and registered through the day of the drawing
- Be a U.S. Citizen
- Have a 2.0 GPA from either high school or post-secondary school
- Be 18 years of age by January 18, 2023
Spring 2023 Big Win Terms and Conditions
Pasco-Hernando State College Foundation, Inc. Spring 2023 Contest
No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not increase the chances of winning.
- Eligibility: This drawing is open only to those who are (a) 18 years of age or older as of the date of the drawing which will be January 18, 2023, (b) legal residents of the United States, (c) be an active and registered student of Pasco-Hernando State College (“PHSC”) for the PHSC Spring 2023 Semester as of November 23, 2022 and remain active and registered through the day of the drawing, (d) have a 2.0 GPA in either your current high school or post-secondary school. The drawing is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. The drawing is void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you (the “Contestant”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and Contestant represents and warrants that Contestant meets the eligibility requirements. In addition, Contestant agrees to accept the decisions of PHSC as final and binding as it relates to the content of this drawing.
- How to Enter: Paragraph 1 states the eligibility and deadlines for entry into the drawing. Students must fulfill all eligibility requirements by the deadlines set forth herein to be eligible to win a Dell laptop. Students who do not meet the deadlines or eligibility requirements or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of PHSC. Students will only be eligible for one laptop under this contest at the amount specified in Paragraph 1. If Contestant uses fraudulent methods or otherwise attempts to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of PHSC.
- Prizes: Each winner of the drawing (the “Winner”) will receive a Dell laptop with all specifications and features chosen by PHSC. There will be ten (10) Winners of the laptops under this drawing. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by PHSC. No cash or other prize substitution will be permitted. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Entry into the drawing constitutes permission for PHSC to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible students entered into the drawing.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of PHSC during a prerecorded video on January 18, 2023. Winners will be announced online at phsc.edu/win on January 24, 2023 at 11:00 a.m. The video of the names drawn will be posted on phsc.edu/win. Winners will be notified by telephone call and/or email within five (5) days following selection of Winners. Laptops will be available for pickup no later than March 31, 2023. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this drawing is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Any violation of these official rules by winner, at PHSC's sole discretion, will result in winner's disqualification as winner of the drawing, and all privileges as winner will be immediately terminated.
- Rights Granted by Contestant: By entering this drawing, Contestant understands and agrees that PHSC, anyone acting on behalf of PHSC, and PHSC’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the drawing, and any other student directory information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: PHSC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the drawing should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond PHSC’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the drawing. In such case, PHSC may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by PHSC. PHSC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Drawing or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. PHSC has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the drawing. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the drawing may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, PHSC reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, Contestant agrees to release and hold harmless PHSC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the drawing and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the drawing promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the drawing promotion or the processing of entries.
- PHSC is not responsible for setting up the laptop or troubleshooting the laptop. If there is a defect in the laptop, the winner must contact the manufacturer directly.
- Disputes: This drawing is governed by the laws of the state of Florida, United States of America, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this drawing, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this drawing, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, solely and exclusively before a state court located in Pasco County, Florida having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees. Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the drawing is Pasco-Hernando State College Foundation, Inc.
- By participating for the drawing, the Contestant, has affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.