Completed applications are accepted year round on a first qualified, first applied basis for May admission. Download the checklist and application and submit along with required documents as outlined on the checklist to be considered.
Completed applications must be submitted in-person to the Admissions Office on West Campus, located at 10230 Ridge Road, New Port Richey, FL 34654, or emailed to email@example.com.
The Bureau of Labor Statistics of the U.S. Department of Labor projects employment of dental assistants is projected to grow 22 percent from 2018 to 2026.
Job Potential Earnings
According to the Florida Department of Economic Opportunity, Labor Market Statistics,the median salary for Dental Assistants is approximately $18.60 per hour.
- This is a limited access program with 18 seats available per year with a new class starting every May.
- Graduates of this program meet EFDA and radiography qualifications for the State of Florida.
- This program is only offered at the WEST campus in New Port Richey.
- CPR certification, PHSC Course NCH0050, American Heart Association "Basic Life Support for Health Care Providers" is a requirement of this program.
- In order to receive a certificate, students must obtain satisfactory scores on the Test of Adult Basic Education (Form 9 or 10) with a minimum grade of 10th grade in reading, language and mathematics or an Associate Degree or higher from an accredited college or university will satisfy the TABE requirements.
- A physical examination certifying satisfactory health is required.
- Clinical agencies require the student to submit a criminal background check.