A Vision for Innovative Change
PHSC has challenged the Hernando County Community to create a new product, service, or innovation aimed at improving the county. In this presentation, we will outline a business idea that leverages project-based learning and 21st-century skills to develop a community-enhancing venture. Our goal is to present this idea to a group of investors. Teams may consist of 1 to 4 business partners.
- Dinner - 5:30 p.m.–6 p.m.
- From Luigi's in Brooksville - $10 (Cash Only)
- Pitch Presentation - 6 p.m.–7:30 p.m.
- Presentation of Award - 7:30 p.m.
What to Expect
- Each presenter has four minutes to present their concept
- Audience members can ask up to four questions after their presentation.
- After the presentations, audience members are encouraged to discuss/debate before voting.
- Audience members then vote on what project they think benefits Hernando County the most.
- Whichever presenter gets the most votes wins the seed money of $500 plus the money collected at the door.