Instructions and Important Information
Read all requirements and complete and submit this online application. Applicants must submit all selected admission program requirements to be considered for review. Applicants who submit only part of an application or are missing required documents will not be processed, must reapply to the program, and repay the selected admission application fee once all requirements are met.
Applicants who are offered a seat in the program and fail to respond by the date indicated on the offer letter or who fail to enroll for the term for which admission is offered must reapply for a future date.
Applicants who meet minimum requirements as of the deadline date will be selected based upon essay review.
I understand that any previous unsuccessful attempts in nursing courses may result in being denied entry per guidelines outlined in the Nursing Programs Student Handbook.
Graduation: If selected, I understand that I must have both an overall GPA of 2.0 and a PHSC program GPA of 2.0 to graduate from this program.
Tobacco Use: I understand that the use of tobacco at all PHSC campuses is prohibited and that I will refrain from all tobacco use.
I understand that I am responsible for submitting a complete application by the stated deadlines and submitting all required documents and that incomplete applications are not considered.
I understand that the Bachelor of Science in nursing (BSN) program is online.
I understand that official correspondence will be sent only to my student email address which ends in @student.phsc.edu.
- Submit a PHSC bachelor's application with a $25 non-refundable fee for new students or a PHSC readmission application for returning PHSC students not enrolled for more than 3 consecutive terms (1 Year).
- Official high school transcript with graduation date indicating receipt of a standard high school diploma or an official transcript of GED scores indicating receipt of a high school equivalency diploma, if not already submitted.
- Official transcripts from each U.S. college and university attended other than PHSC.
- Associate in Science registered nursing degree from a regionally accredited institution or a registered nursing diploma from a school accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) or the National League of Nursing Accrediting Commissions (NLNAC).
- Submit official transcript that shows awarded nursing degree/diploma other than PHSC nursing graduates.
- A cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or higher.
- College level math readiness. Student must meet one of the following requirements.
- Complete MAT1033, MAT1100 or higher-level college level math course with a grade of “C” or higher
- Current placement test score that verifies student is eligible to register for any area II college level math course.
- College level reading and writing. Student must meet one of the following requirements.
- Complete ENC1101 English Composition I or higher-level course with a grade of “C” or higher
- Current placement test score that verifies student is eligible to register for ENC1101