Business Hours Notice:
Pasco-Hernando State College is now operating on a summer schedule, with extended office hours Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. The College is closed on Fridays through August 6 and will resume a Monday-Friday work schedule the week of August 9.
All campus libraries are open for in-person services. Virtual services also are available. For operational and library schedule changes in response to COVID-19 activity, visit the Library Services during COVID-19 guide.
About PHSC Libraries
PHSC libraries provide the informational resources that support all aspects of the College's instructional, administrative, and cultural functions. In addition, library instruction is offered to help each person at the college acquire the skills necessary to effectively use all available information resources.
- Library catalog (books, library material)
- Electronic library resources - login required (databases, journals)
- Library hours and services
- Course reserves
- Faculty and staff library orientation
- How to download e-books
- Library research guides
- New books
- Student library orientation
- Useful websites for students
- Hernando County Public Library
- New Port Richey Public Library
- Pasco County Library
- University of South Florida Libraries
Alfred A. McKethan Library—North Campus in Brooksville
Alric C.T. Pottberg Library—West Campus in New Port Richey
Charles E. Conger Library—East Campus in Dade City
Porter Campus at Wiregrass Ranch Library
Spring Hill Campus Library