Earn a Bachelor's Degree at PHSC
Pasco-Hernando State College is pleased to offer bachelor’s degree programs that meet former Governor Rick Scott’s $10,000 degree challenge to the Florida College System- to provide a four year bachelor’s degree to students for no more than $10,000.
- The student must apply and be accepted into the program prior to beginning classes at Pasco-Hernando State College, unless they are a dual enrollment student. Any dual enrollment student must apply and be accepted after they have received 15 hours of dual enrollment credit.
- The student must have 15 hours of dual enrollment credit, Advanced Placement credit or transfer from another regionally accredited institution to be eligible for the program.
- The student has four calendar years to complete the degree beginning with the first day of the first semester they are enrolled in regular college credit courses. The time spent in the dual enrollment/advanced placement/transfer credit 15 hours do not count against the four year limitation.
- The student’s academic record will be reviewed at the end of each semester. The student must maintain a cumulative 3.75 grade point average in all college courses in order to remain in the program and must must maintain continuous enrollment with good academic and financial standing.
Other Important Information:
- The student will pay regular tuition and fees for all of their courses up to $10,000. All upper level tuition and fees after that point will be waived based on the tuition waivers passed by the legislature for this purpose, Section 1009.26(11), Florida Statutes.
- The cost of books and supplies is the responsibility of the student and does not count toward the $10,000 limit.
- If the student leaves the program, they will not be considered for reinstatement. Waived tuition or fees will not have to be repaid, but all tuition and fees for anything taken after exiting the program are the responsibility of the student.
Bachelor's Degree Programs Available
Pasco-Hernando State College currently offers the Bachelor of Applied Science in Supervision and Management (BAS-SM).
The specializations currently offered under the BAS-SM include:
- Aviation Administration
- Cybersecurity Management
- Health Care Management
- Public Safety/Public Service
- Organizational Administration
For enrollment information contact Academic Advising.