Public Services Courses
PHSC’s Public Services courses prepare students for fulfilling careers in the public service sector, from law enforcement to paralegal studies, students may choose from a wide variety of offerings. Select from a variety of individual courses that may be stacked to apply to a certificate or an associate degree. Students should meet with an Academic Advisor to determine the best pathway to success in their field. Fire Science and Law Enforcement courses are offered through the PHSC Law Enforcement Academy located on the East Campus in Dade City.
No Courses Available at this Time
- Steps to Register
- Visit PHSC Career and Job Training Registration page.
- Select the current term in the drop-down menu.
- Select Continue, then select Continuing Education.
- Select Course Type.
- Select Search.
- Select the desired class shopping cart icon to add it to the shopping cart.
- Select View Cart to display the course selection, view fees, etc.
- Proceed to checkout, enter your student ID number for existing students or your social security number; follow the prompts to receive a student ID number.
- Complete the online payment.
Direct your questions, concerns or requests for more information to the PHSC Workforce Development Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.