PHSC’s Business courses provide students with leadership and entrepreneurship training, property management certification, accounting certification, and more. Students may choose to take individual courses that they may stack to obtain a certification, or complete one of our Business Certificate programs. These certificates are stackable and part of the Associate in Science degree. To determine the best pathway to success based on their interests and career goals students should consult with an Academic Advisor.
The opportunity may be available for career and job training scholarships.
Note: No classes May 29 and July 4
2023 Summer (2023-3) Individual Course Schedule
Introduction to Bookkeeping Using QuickBooks Online
Course: NCB0103-0308 (hybrid)
Dates: May 22 – July 31
Days: Mon., Wed. and online
Time: 6 – 8:30 p.m.
Hours: 50 (remote access and online)
Description: This 10-week course is designed as an introduction to the fundamentals of bookkeeping using QuickBooks Online and will prepare students to sit for the Certified QuickBooks User for QuickBooks Online exam to become industry certified. QuickBooks is Intuit’s powerful, easy-to-use, and most commonly used accounting software tool for individuals and small businesses alike.
How to Register
Steps to Register
- Visit PHSC Continuing Professional Education Course Registration website.
- Select the current term in the drop-down menu.
- Select Continue, then select Continuing Education.
- Select Course Type.
- Select Search.
- Select the desired class shopping cart icon to add it to the shopping cart.
- Select View Cart to display the course selection, view fees, etc.
- Proceed to checkout, enter your student ID number for existing students or your social security number; follow the prompts to receive a student ID number.
- Complete the online payment.
Direct your questions, concerns or requests for more information to the PHSC Workforce Development Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.