Do you work in a regulated occupation? Are you required to retain licensure or certification? Have you kept up with technological advances in your field? PHSC will help you meet the requirements of your professional career and remain competitive in your field.
Continuing Professional Education courses are designed for busy working students and are offered at convenient times.
Health professionals, business and computer professionals, parenting and child care
- AIDS seminar
- AIDS update
- Central venous line
- CPR - American Heart Association (AHA) training
- Domestic violence update for health personnel
- Health/nutrition perspective for the older adult
- IV therapy
- Basic computer, Internet and Windows
- Computer basics
- Computer file management
- Desktop publishing
- Internet basics
- Introduction to Microsoft Office Professional
- Introduction to Windows
- CDA renewal
- Operation of early childhood center
- Divorce and its impact on children
Full refunds are given when the College cancels a class. A full refund will be made to a student who drops from any noncredit class prior to the starting time of the first class. This policy applies also to workshops, seminars, conferences, and special training programs. A claim for refund due to death must be made in writing and signed by a person legally authorized to act for the deceased.